Here’s some phrases to help you on arrival in Croatia!
Get the MP3 audio of this chapter here (click to open in your browser and listen, or right-click and “Save As…” to save to your computer):
|Do you have anything to declare?||Imate li nešto za cariniti?|
|No, I am a tourist.||Ne, ja sam turista.|
|Where is the bus stop?||Gdje stoji autobus?|
|Where is the bus station?||Gdje je autobusna stanica?|
|Where is the train station?||Gdje je željenička stanica?|
|Where can I get a taxi?||Gdje je taxi stanica?|
On arrival in Croatia – save to your phone!
Save the below image to your phone to help you when you first arrive in Croatia. (Tap or tap and hold etc to save this photo.)
Other Croatian for Travellers Croatian Language Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Croatian greetings and the basics
- Chapter 2 – Croatian numbers, days, months and telling the time
- Chapter 3 – Useful Travel Words in Croatian
- Chapter 4 – On the plane to Croatia
- Chapter 6 – At the hotel in Croatia
- Chapter 7 – Phrases for travelling around Croatia
- Chapter 8 – Croatian phrases for about town and shopping
- Chapter 9 – Croatian dining phrases
More phrases to learn in Croatian
You can learn a few more helpful words to use on arrival in Croatia on the Learn Croatian website.