Here’s a selection of travel words in Croatian that you may find useful during your visit.
Get the MP3 audio for this chapter here:
Useful Travel Words in Croatian
|bureau de change||mjenjačnica|
|I would like to change £100/$100, please.||Molim promjenite mi sto funti/dolara.|
|A stamp for Great Britain, please.||Molim jednu poštansku marku za Veliku Britaniju.|
|tourist office||turistički ured|
|I have a pain here.||Boli me ovdje.|
|I have a headache.||Boli me glava.|
|headache pills||tablete za glavobolju|
>> Next: Chapter 4 – On the plane to Croatia
Other Croatian for Travellers Chapters
Learn more useful Croatian words and phrases with the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Croatian greetings and the basics
- Chapter 2 – Croatian numbers, days, months and telling the time
- Chapter 4 – On the plane to Croatia
- Chapter 5 – On arrival in Croatia
- Chapter 6 – At the hotel in Croatia
- Chapter 7 – Phrases for travelling around Croatia
- Chapter 8 – Croatian phrases for about town and shopping
- Chapter 9 – Croatian dining phrases
Useful Travel Words in Croatia – save to your phone!
Save the following image to your phone to refer to when you’re out and about in Croatia!
More useful travel words in Croatian
You can learn a few more helpful travel words on the Learn Croatian website.