Another one of Croatia’s most popular islands, Korcula has a number of small towns and resorts, including Korcula Town on the east of the island, which – with an also wonderfully well-preserved though smaller Old Town – some consider to be a smaller version of Dubrovnik. Close to Korcula Town, also on the eastern side of the island, is the small village of Lumbarda, around 7km, which has a small cluster of sandy beaches. The other main resort is Vela Luka, on the western tip of the island. All provide a decent number of options if you’re looking for accommodation on Korcula.
For something a little different, you could also stay in a lighthouse on the small island of Plocica, just to the north of Korcula!
Search for accommodation on Korcula using the box below, or scroll down to see the various types of accommodation in Korcula’s towns and resorts:
Accommodation Korcula – Hotels
Click on the different tabs to see hotels under each star rating. Hotel locations are show in brackets.
- Lesic Dimitri Palace (Korcula Town)
- Hotel Park (Korcula Town)
Accommodation on Korcula – Villas
Villas In Korcula Town
- Island Bay Villa Korcula (Sleep 8, pool, close to beach, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Korcula (Sleeps 6, hot tub, close to beach, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Soul Sisters (2 villas sleep 6 each, pool, parking)
Villas In Vela Luka
- Stone House San Pelegrin (Sleeps 5, close to beach, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Abba (Sleeps 18, pool, close to beach, parking)
- Villa Goga II (2 x sleeps 4, pool, close to beach, parking)
- Villa Lucia (Sleeps 6, pool, parking)
- Villa Reditola (Sleeps 7, pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villas Stone House Poplat (Multiple villas, pool, close to beach, parking, pets allowed)
- Waterfront Villa with Pool (Sleeps 8, pool, close to beach, parking)
Villas in Lumbarda
- Captain’s Villa Sokol (Various, hot tub, close to beach, excursions included, parking)
- Villa Marta (2 x sleeps 4, pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Sandra (Sleeps 7, pool, close to beach, parking)