Here you’ll find a few useful phrase to communicate with on the plane to Croatia!
Get the MP3 audio of this chapter here:
Chapter 4 – Phrases to use on the plane to Croatia
|Where are you going?||Kamo putujete?|
|To Dubrovnik.||U Dubrovnik.|
|Are you on holiday or on business?||Da li idete na odmor ili poslovno?|
|I am on business/holiday.||Idem poslovno/na odmor.|
|How long are you staying?||Koliko će te dugo ostati?|
|Two weeks.||Dva tjedna.|
Other Croatian for Travellers Chapters
Learn more useful Croatian words and phrases with the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Croatian greetings and the basics
- Chapter 2 – Croatian numbers, days, months and telling the time
- Chapter 3 – Useful Travel Words in Croatian
- Chapter 5 – On arrival in Croatia
- Chapter 6 – At the hotel in Croatia
- Chapter 7 – Phrases for travelling around Croatia
- Chapter 8 – Croatian phrases for about town and shopping
- Chapter 9 – Croatian dining phrases
On the plane to Croatia – save to your phone!
Save the following image to your phone to refer to when you’re flying to Croatia and making conversation!
More phrases to learn in Croatian
You can learn a few more helpful travel words on the Learn Croatian website.