Zagreb is a wonderful city to visit, with numerous sights, museums and galleries to view during the day, as well as restaurants, bars and cafes for night time enjoyment. Once overlooked as a destination in favour of places on the coast, Zagreb is becoming a very popular place to visit in Croatia in its own right. In fact, we’d say it’s perfect for a weekend break from elsewhere in Europe, or for a few days at the start/end of your stay in Croatia.
Zagreb is also home to many cultural events through the year – the renowned INmusic Festival takes place each June, and the Advent in Zagreb has been voted as best Christmas market in Europe three times!
As befitting a capital city, the choice of accommodation in Zagreb is very wide ranging indeed. There are numerous hotels – from luxury five-star choices to more budget options – to hostels, plus many private apartments.
Search for Accommodation in Zagreb
Use the search box/map below to search for accommodation, or take a look at the list underneath that for the very wide accommodation choice in Zagreb – for all different price ranges!
Accommodation in Zagreb – Hotels
Click on the different tabs to see hotels under each star rating.
Accommodation in Zagreb – Boutique Hotels
Accommodation in Zagreb – Small Hotels
- Jägerhorn Great location – just steps from the main square!
Zagreb Airport Hotels
The following hotels are all a short drive from Zagreb Airport.Most of these hotels do provide a shuttle service (for an additional charge), although it is also easy to get a taxi from Zagreb Airport.
Accommodation in Zagreb – Hostels
- Chillout Hostel Zagreb (Double rooms and beds in dormitories)
- Hostel Bureau (Private rooms and beds in mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Shappy (Private rooms and beds in dormitories)
- Integralni Hotel & Hostel Zagreb (Single, twin, double, triple and family rooms)
- Main Square Hostel (Twin and double rooms and beds in female and mixed dormitories)
- Mali Mrak (Beds in dormitories, pet friendly, three kitchens)
- Taban Hostel (Private rooms and beds in 5-bed dormitories)
- The Dots Hostel (Private rooms and beds in female dormitories)
- Youth Hostel Zagreb (Private rooms and beds in female and mixed dormitories)
Accommodation in Zagreb – Private Rooms and Apartments
- Apartments Kahlina (2 apartments)
- Apartments Nest (8 apartments, various locations in city centre)
- Guesthouse Sermageova (4 rooms/apartments)
- Nova Galerija Apartments (34 apartments)
- Rooms & Apartments Henrik (8 rooms, close to city centre)
- Rooms Jamaica (10 rooms)
- Rooms Pleso (in Velika Gorica – 4 rooms, close to Zagreb Airport)
- Apartment House Snjezna kraljica (in Medvenica – 17 apartments, jacuzzi, sauna)
Search for more private accommodation options with Booking.com