Some useful phrases for when you’re travelling around Croatia!
Listen to the MP3 audio for this chapter here:
Alternatively, get the MP3 audio of this chapter here (click to open in your browser and listen, or right-click and “Save As…” to save to your computer):
Chapter 7 – Phrases for travelling around Croatia
|When does the train to Split leave?
|U koliko sati polazi vlak za Split?
|From which platform?
|Sa kojeg perona?
|Where can I buy a ticket for the train?
|Gdje se može kupiti karta za vlak?
|How much is a single ticket to Zagreb?
|Koliko stoji jednosmjerna karta do Zagreba?
|How long is the journey to Split?
|Koliko traje putovanje do Splita?
|When does the train arrive in Split?
|Kada dolazimo u Split?
|Excuse me, is this seat free?
|Da li je ovo mjesto slobodno?
|Where is the toilet?
|Gdje je zahod?
|Is Split the next stop?
|Da li je Split slijedeća stanica?
<< Previous: Chapter 6 – At the hotel in Croatia
Phrases for Travelling around Croatia – save to your phone!
Save the below images to your phone to help you when you need to use phrases for travelling around Croatia. (Tap or tap and hold etc to save this photo.)
Other Croatian for Travellers Croatian Language Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Croatian greetings and the basics
- Chapter 2 – Croatian numbers, days, months and telling the time
- Chapter 3 – Useful Travel Words in Croatian
- Chapter 4 – On the plane to Croatia
- Chapter 5 – On arrival in Croatia
- Chapter 6 – At the hotel in Croatia
- Chapter 8 – Croatian phrases for about town and shopping
- Chapter 9 – Croatian dining phrases
More phrases to learn in Croatian
You can learn a few more helpful words to use on arrival in Croatia on the Learn Croatian website.