The pearl of the Adriatic! Just by taking a look at the number and variety of hotels and other types of accommodation in Dubrovnik tells you something about this beautiful town’s popularity.
Dubrovnik has great flight connections from all over Europe – see our Flights to Croatia section as well as our Getting to Dubrovnik page. You can also fly inexpensively to Bari in Italy with Ryanair and take an overnight ferry directly across. See our Travelling From Italy section for more details.
There are good bus connections from Dubrovnik to elsewhere in Dalmatia and Croatia, and there’s also a catamaran that operates from Split (via Brac, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet) which runs from May to October.
You can search for accommodation in Dubrovnik for your chosen dates using this search box; alternatively, take a look at list of hotels and private accommodation in various categories in the list featured below. Do also take a look at our special Accommodation in Dubrovnik Old Town page for places within the Old Town walls!
Accommodation in Dubrovnik – Hotels
Click on the different tabs to see hotels under each star rating.
- Grand Villa Argentina
- Hotel Ariston
- Hotel Bellevue
- Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
- Hotel Excelsior
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
- Hotel Kazbek
- Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik
- Royal Blue Hotel
- Royal Palm Hotel
- Royal Princess Hotel
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik (in Orasac, 8.5km from Dubrovnik)
- Valamar Collection Dubrovnik President Hotel
- Villa Glavic
- Villa Orsula
Accommodation in Dubrovnik – Boutique Hotels
Villas in or near Dubrovnik
- Hertiage Villa West Gate (Sleeps 9 – garden, very close to Old Town)
- Villa Beba Dubrovnik (Sleeps 10 – pool, parking, close to Old Town, close to beach)
- Villa Ida (Sleeps 10 + 1 child – pool, parking, walking distance to Old Town)
- Villa Natura (Sleeps 14 – pool, parking, pets allowed, close to beach)
- Villa Rose Dubrovnik (Sleeps 4 + 1 child – pool, parking, close to beach)
- Villa Tranquility XII (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Vega (Sleeps 8 – pool, terrace, very close to Old Town, close to beach)
- Villa VI (Sleeps 6 – pool, parking, on the beach)
Hostels in Dubrovnik
- Hostel 365 for U (Single rooms and beds in mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Euro Adria (Beds in 4- or 6-bed dormitories)
- Hostel Free Bird (Beds in female only or mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Petra Marina (Beds in female only or mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Sol (Private rooms sleeping 2, 3 or 4 people)
- Hostel Villa Gloriet (Private rooms sleeping 2, 3, 4 or 5 people)
Private Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Search for and book private accommodation in Dubrovnik with Booking.com