Brac is one of Croatia’s most popular islands and receives numerous visitors and holidaymakers each year at its various resorts. The most famous resort on the island is Bol, with its well-known Golden Horn (“Zlatni Rat”) beach, and it is here that you will find a wide choice of accommodation. Supetar is also a popular resort and is very easy to reach from the mainland, and both Bol and Supetar have a wide variety of accommodation, hotels and private. Milna is a smaller village, but still a lovely destination to stay in for those looking for a bit more of a relaxing time on Brac, whilst Sumartin (on the eastern tip of the island) and Postira (on the north of the island, close to Supetar) are quieter still but have a handful of hotels and apartments for vacationers. All in all, there’s plenty of choices when it comes to searching for accommodation on Brac!
Search for accommodation using the box below (you can also directly type in your chosen resort) or use the lists below that to search by resort (individual pages feature hotels, villas, apartments and private accommodation) or by private rental type.
Accommodation on Brac by town
Accommodation on Brac by accommodation type
Accommodation on Brac – Highlights
Here are some of what we think are the best places for staying on Brac:
- Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa (in Bol) – this larger hotel has fantastic facilities, including indoor and outdoor pools as well as a paddling pool for kids, wellness and fitness centres, tennis courts and even a bowling alley
- Camping Aloa (in Bol) – as well as mobile homes, this campsite also features glamping tents sleeping 4 or 5. On the beachfront
- Hotel Bracka Perla (in Supetar) – set in beautiful grounds, this adults only hotel features a pool and a private beach.
- Hotel Lemongarden (in Sutivan) – a smart, five-star luxury hotel with gorgeous gardens and outdoor pool, and private beach. Set in 300 year old stone buildings, this is an adults only hotel
- Luxury Villa Kate (in Milna) – sleeping 9 (plus 3 children), this villa has its own pool and private beach, and amazing sea views from the villa
- Villa Mis (in Supetar) – sleeping 10 (plus 3 children), accommodation is actually spread across two houses on the same grounds. With a pool, hot tub, and private beach access, there’s also kids play facilities in the garden making this a great choice for families