Sibenik doesn’t receive as many visitors as some of its coastal neighbours, although does still have a number of amazing sights and plenty of other things to see and do. For accommodation in Sibenik, there’s a good range of smaller hotels in its centre, as well as larger, resort-type hotels on the outskirts. Private accommodation is plentiful, and there are also some villa options outside of the town. There’s also a good choice of hostels.
There are also some accommodation possibilities in the town of Skradin, which lies 20km inland from Sibenik. Skradin is located by Krka National Park, so is ideal if you fancy enjoying this top Croatian sight.
Use the search box/map below to search for accommodation in Sibenik, or scroll down for hotel, boutique hotel, villa, hostel and campsite listings.
Accommodation in Sibenik – Hotels
Accommodation in Sibenik – Boutique Hotels
Villas in and near Sibenik
- Dolce Vita (Sleeps 4 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Plenca (Sleeps 9 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Providencia (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Sebenico (Sleeps 7 – pool, parking)
- Villa Sunset Lady (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking)
Accommodation in Sibenik – Hostels
- Hostel Globo (Twin and double rooms, and beds in 4-, 6- and 8-bed dormitories)
- Hostel Old Town 1819 (Single, double and twin rooms and beds in mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Scala (Double rooms and beds in 5-bed mixed dormitories)
- Hostel Splendido (Double rooms and beds in 4-bed and 8-bed dormitories)
- Hostel Sveti Lovre (Beds in 8-bed and 6-bed mixed dormitories)
Camping in Sibenik
Private Accommodation in Sibenik
- Search and book online with Booking.com