Brela is a small resort between Split and Makarska, and one of the first resorts within the Makarska Riviera. As a relatively small resort, accommodation in Brela is a little limited although the hotels are of a good standard. As you will see below, the majority of hotels in the resort belong to the Bluesun Hotel group which is also the case in Tucepi.
Brela is well known for its beaches. Forbes magazine once named one of its beaches as being amongst the top 20 beaches in the world!
Read on below for a listing of accommodation in Brela, or search for accommodation using the box below:
Accommodation in Brela – Hotels
Accommodation in Brela – Villas
- Old Village Brela (Sleeps 11 in 3 apartments, hot tub, close to beach, parking)
- Stone Brela Complex (Sleeps 10, pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Andrea (Sleeps 5, pool, parking)
- Villa Eli (Sleeps 5, pool, close to beach, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Krug (Sleeps 6-10 people, garden, pool, small pets allowed)
- Villa Nima (Sleeps 8, pool, parking)
- Villa Raos (Sleep 4, garden, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Vinka (Sleeps 10, pool, close to beach, parking,
- Villa Zorana (Sleeps 7 people, pool, close to beach, parking)