Although it is quite a small resort, there is a very reasonable selection of accommodation in Orebic. The town’s hotels are rather smart, and there is also a wide range of private accommodation, including villas and apartments. There is also a very good selection of campsites in and near to the town.
Orebic may be a suitable place for those looking for a quiet base who also intend to do a little exploring up and down this part of the Dalmatian coast. The town lies on the Peljesac Peninsula, to the north of Dubrovnik, and is the main resort on the peninsula. It is also located very close to the island of Korcula, from where ferries run (from the town of Domince, very close to Korcula Town) to Orebic.
Search for hotel, villa, campsite and private accommodation in Orebic using this search box/map, or take a look at the listings below:
Accommodation in Orebic – Hotels
Click on each tab to see hotels for the different star ratings.
Accommodation in Orebic – Boutique Hotels
Villas in Orebic
- Villa Agnes (Sleeps 9 + 3 children – pool, parking, pets allowed, close to town centre, close to beach)
- Villa Mare (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed, close to beach)
- Villa Royal Dominus (Sleeps 8 – parking, terrace, close to beach)
Campsites in Orebic
- Adriatic Holiday Resort – pitches and glamping – on the beach; pool; restaurant
- Camp Ponta – pitches and apartments available – on the beach; pool
- Lavanda Mobile Homes – mobile homes sleeping 5/6 – on the beach; pets allowed; bar
- Mobile Homes Adriatic Camping – mobile homes sleeping 6 – on the beach; parking; pets allowed; bar
- Nevio Camping mobile homes, bungalows and camp pitches – on the beach; pool; restaurant and bar; sports activities
Private Accommodation in Orebic
- Search and book online with Booking.com