As if the island of Hvar wasn’t gorgeous enough, Hvar Town is absolutely stunning! For this reason, it’s no surprise that the town is very popular in summer. The upmarket nature of Hvar is reflected in the fact that Hvar Town offers some delightful and stylish boutique hotels, although there are a number of less fancy options available too. There is also plenty of private accommodation on offer, or why not rent a private villa if you’re part of a larger group?
Hvar Town is easily reached utilising the daily catamaran service from Split (which takes one hour). The catamaran stops right by the main harbour in the centre of the town, so it’s quite easy to reach your accommodation in most cases.
Search for accommodation in Hvar Town using this search box, check accommodation listings below:
Accommodation in Hvar Town – Hotels
Accommodation in Hvar Town – Boutique Hotels
Accommodation in Hvar Town – Villas
- Villa Arancin (Sleeps 10)
- Villa Cvita (Sleeps 8 – 10)
- Villa Dane (Sleeps 8 – 10)
- Villa Heraclea (Sleeps 10)
- Villa Liza (Sleeps 8 – 10)
- Villa Mare (Sleeps 8 – 10)
Accommodation in Hvar Town – Hostels
- Hostel Marinero
- Hostel Villa Zorana (10 rooms, garden, free wi-fi, free parking, close to town centre)
- Search and book online with HostelWorld