Zagreb is a wonderful city to visit, with numerous sights, museums and galleries to view during the day, as well as restaurants, bars and cafes for night time enjoyment. It’s perfect for a weekend break from elsewhere in Europe, or for a few days at the start/end of your stay in Croatia. Once overlooked as a destination in favour of places on the coast, Zagreb is becoming a very popular place to visit in Croatia in its own right.
Use the search box below to search for accommodation in Zagreb, or take a look at the list underneath that for the very wide accommodation choice in Zagreb – for all different price ranges!
Accommodation in Zagreb – Hotels
Click on the different tabs to see hotels under each star rating.
Accommodation in Zagreb – Boutique Hotels
Accommodation in Zagreb – Small Hotels
Accommodation in Zagreb – Hostels
Accommodation in Zagreb – Private Rooms and Apartments
- Apartments Kahlina (2 apartments)
- Apartments Nest (8 apartments, various locations in city centre)
- Guesthouse Sermageova (4 rooms/apartments)
- Nova Galerija Apartments (34 apartments)
- Rooms & Apartments Henrik (8 rooms, close to city centre)
- Rooms Jamaica (10 rooms)
- Rooms Pleso (in Velika Gorica – 4 rooms, close to Zagreb Airport)
- Apartment House Snjezna kraljica (in Medvenica – 17 apartments, jacuzzi, sauna)