The Kornati islands are an archipelago of around 125 islands, many of which are uninhabited and small – but perfect for adventurers. No grand hotels here, but you can organise private accommodation to stay on the islands.
Meanwhile, the island of Murter – roughly halfway between Zadar and Sibenik – is larger and reflected by the small range of hotels on the island, as well as plenty of campsites. Murter is connected by bridge to the mainland, and is a good point to base yourself if you want to make a day trip to the Kornati islands.
Additionally, Tisno on Murter is now home to many of the most famous summer music festivals in Croatia.
Search for accommodation on Murter using the search box below, or check out our listing of hotels, boutique hotels and private accommodation there and on the Kornati islands below:
Accommodation on Murter – Hotels
Villas on Murter
- Golden Haven in Murter (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed, on the beach)
- Immortelle Deluxe Beachfront Villa in Murter (Sleeps 6 + 2 children – parking, pets allowed, on the beach)
- The Good Place in Murter (Sleeps 7 + 1 child – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Koridalis in Tisno (Sleeps 6 – parking, close to town centre)
- Villa Mia in Betina (Sleeps 10 – parking, pets allowed, on the beach)
Accommodation on Murter – Campsites
- Adriastay 360 in Tisno Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- Autocamp Matija in Betina
- Bluebay Croatia Mobile Homes in Jezera – Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- Camp Rehut (mobile homes) in Murter – Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- KS Holidays in Jezera – Parking, on the beach,
- Mobile Home Blue Cass IV in Jezera – Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- Mobile Home Luka in Tisno – Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- Mobilna Kuca Anita in Tisno – Pets allowed, parking, on the beach
- Olive Camp (mobile homes + double/twin rooms) in Tisno – parking, on the beach
- Olive Glamping Camp (luxury camping) in Tisno – on the beach, parking
- Vergos Mobile Homes in Tisno – Pool, private beach, parking
Boats “on” Murter
Yes, you can stay on a boat whilst on Murter!
- Anemos Yacht (docked in Tisno – Sleeps 4 + 2 children)
Hostels on Murter
- Hostel Marko in Tisno – Beds in 4-, 6- and 8-bed mixed dormitories
Private Accommodation on Murter
Private Accommodation on the Kornati Islands
- Search and book with Agency Lori