Pag is becoming something of a hotspot in Croatia, what with the lively Novalja on the north of the island home to some of Croatia’s best clubs. There’s plenty to the island besides nightlife, however – Pag is also very famous for its lace and its cheese (paski sir), as well as its unusual landscape. Accordingly, there’s plenty of choices available for accommodation on Pag!
Pag is easy to reach from the mainland – its southern tip is connected by bridge (meaning you can also travel to its towns by bus), and there are also ferries from Rijeka, to the north, and Prizna (only a 15 minute ferry ride away).
Use the search box/map below below to look up accommodation on the island of Pag (you can use it to write in your own destination, such as Pag Town).
Also see further below for a range of different accommodation on Pag in its two main resorts of Novalja and Pag Town.
Accommodation on Pag – Hotels
Click on the different tabs to see hotels under each star rating. The location of each hotel is given in brackets.
Boutique Hotels on Pag
Accommodation on Pag – Villas
- Beach Villa Caramel (Pag Town) Sleeps 8 – parking, pets allowed, on the beach
- D’Olive (Novalja) Sleeps 2 + 2 children – parking, pets allowed, private beach
- Mala Villa (Novalja) Sleeps 4 – terrace, parking
- Villa Bevanda (Novalja) Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed
- Villa Dabo (Novalja) Sleeps 10 + 1 child – pool, parking,
- Villa Emma Pag (Pag Town) Sleeps 14 – pool, parking
- Villa Ivanovi Dvori (Novalja) Sleeps 6 + 1 child – pool, parking, on the beach
- Villa Melody Novalja (Novalja) Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed
- Villa Petra (Novalja) Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, hot tub, sauna, gym
- Villa Toma I (Novalja) Sleeps 10 – pool, parking
Accommodation on Pag – Hostels
- Hostel Casa La Cha (Novalja) – Twin rooms and beds in 4- or 6-bed dormitories
- Hostel Timun (Novalja) – Twin and quadruple rooms and beds in mixed dormitories; on the beach
- Hostel Vagabundo (Novalja) – Twin rooms; pets allowed; parking
- Hostel Zrce (Novalja) – Private rooms and beds in mixed and female-only dormitories; pool
- Moon Rocks Hostel (Novalja) – Apartments and beds in dormitories; pool
Camping and Glamping on Pag
- Camp Porat (Povljana) – Mobile homes sleeping 4/5+ 2; pets allowed, parking
- Camp Strasko (Novalja) – Camp pitches, mobile homes and glamping tents; on the beach, pools, sports facilities, baby room + kids club, restaurant, pizzeria, beach bar, shop
- Glamping Tents Mediteran Kamp Phalaris (Novalja) – Sleeps 3; parking, on the beach, pets allowed, bar
- Noa Glamping Resort (Kolan) – Villas sleeping 6; bar, on the beach, close to Zrce Beach
- Mobile Homes Luna (Novalja) – Mobile homes sleeping 5 + 4; pool, pets allowed, parking, playground, kid’s club
- Terra Park Phalaris (Novalja) – Mobile homes sleeping 4/5/6 + 1 (some with private pool); on the beach, pets allowed, parking, playground
Private Accommodation on Pag
- Search and book online with Booking.com