Medulin is a popular holiday resort on the southern tip of the Istrian peninsula, very close to the town of Pula. Due to the nature of the resort, the town has a good collection of family-friendly hotels and private accommodation, as well as villas, on offer too. There is certainly a good choice of accommodation in Medulin if you’re holidaying here.
The town is easy to reach – Pula is only 10km away, and the nearest airport, Pula Airport, can be reached in only 20 minutes by car.
Search for accommodation in Medulin using the map or search box below, or read on see hotels and private accommodation options in the area:
Accommodation in Medulin – Hotels
Click on the starred tabs below to see five, four and three star hotels in Medulin.
Private Accommodation in Medulin
There’s an incredibly wide range of private accommodation in Medulin, with something for all budgets and tastes. Take a look at the selection online Booking.com.
Villas in Medulin
- Villa Bilen (Sleeps 6 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Histra Medulin (Sleeps 12 – pool, parking, roof terrace)
- Villa Leona (Sleeps 5 + 1 child – pool, parking, pets allowed, close to town centre, close to beach)
- Villa Marija (Sleeps 10 – pool, parking, pets allowed, very close to beach)
- Villa Nina (Sleeps 8 + 1 child – pool, parking, pets allowed, close to town centre)
- Villa Sunset (Sleeps 9 + 1 child – parking, pets allowed, very close to beach)
Campsites in Medulin
- Arena Glamping (tents, safari tents, lodges and suites for 2-6 people; sauna & hot tubs; spa; windsurfing centre; cafe, restaurant & beach bars; children’s club & playground)
- Camping Kazela
- Camping Medulin (mobile homes sleeping 4+1; on the beach, bar; parking; pets allowed)