Kastela is a town just outside the large city of Split. In actual fact, Kastela is a collection of seven smaller settlements – whose names all begin with ‘Kastel’ that roughly stretch from Split to Trogir. The largest two are Kastel Novi and Kastel Stari; kastel is in fact Croatian for castle. There’s a decent amount of accommodation in Kastela, and it’s certainly a pleasant place to stay if you’d like to be a little bit away from the hustle and bustle of Split but still within easy travelling distance. Kastela is also located just east of Split Airport so it’s easy to get to from the airport; a highlight here is Putalj Winery which is Kastel Sucurac.
Take a look at what accommodation in Kastela is available using this search box/map below:
Accommodation in Kastela – Hotels
There are several choices for hotels in the Kastela region.
Villas in Kastela
- Castel Zinfandel (in Kastel Kambelovac – sleeps 8 + 4; pool, parking, pets allowed, on the beach)
- Dalmatian Oasis Luxury Villa (in Kastel Luksic – sleeps 10; pool, parking, playground)
- Luxurious Villa Meri (in Kastel Sucurac – sleeps 12; pool, parking, playground)
- Villa Auni Grey (in Kastel Stari – sleeps 8; pool, parking, on the beach)
- Villa Blue Hill (in Kastel Stari – sleeps 10 + 4; pool, parking, pets allowed, hot tub, playground)
- Villa Santa Maria Kastela (in Kastel Stafilic – sleeps 10 +2; pool, parking, pets allowed, close to beach)
- Villa Sea Queen (in Kastel Stafilic – sleeps 10 + 2; pool, parking, on the beach)
Hostels in Kastela
- Hostel Oktarin (in Kastel Stafilic – double or twin rooms, plus beds in 4 or 6 bed dormitories)
Private Accommodation in Kastela
- Book accommodation in Kastela with Booking.com