Situated between Umag and Porec on the Istrian coastline, Novigrad is a small but picturesque little town, well known for its clean sea waters. Quieter than some of the other Istrian resorts, it may be best suited to those wanting a more peaceful way of life, although it still has a number of sights for those looking for a bit of culture. Accommodation in Novigrad is largely focused on the small cluster of three and four star hotels in and around town, although there’s also some private accommodation options available as well. The town also has a number of campsites nearby, so is a great Istrian location for those looking for a camping holiday.
The nearest airport to Novgrad is Pula – see our Flights to Croatia page for details of flights from the UK to there. It is also possible to fly to Italy (Trieste or Venice) and then transfer across from there – see our Travelling from Italy section for more details.
Search for accommodation in Novigrad using this search box, or read on below for a listing of accommodation options:
Hotels in Novigrad
Boutique Hotels in Novigrad
Villas in Novigrad
- Villa Momiano (Sleeps 4, garden, pool)
Private Accommodation in Novigrad
Three Star Private Accommodation
- Apartments Al Porto (9 apartments sleeping 2/4, air-con, free parking, in town centre)
- Apartments Dalja (8 apartments sleeping 4, garden, air-con, free parking, close to beach)
- Apartments Novi Benedikt (6 apartments sleeping 2/4, garden, air-con, free parking, close to beach)
- Apartments Rivarella (4 apartments sleeping 2/3/4, air-con, free parking, close to beach, close to town centre)
- Old Stone Guesthouse Santa Maria (16 rooms sleeping 2/3, restaurant, bar, air-con, free wi-fi, close to sea, in town centre)
- Pansion Kolo (9 apartments sleeping 2, bar, restaurant, garden, air-con, pool, free internet, free parkng)
- Pension Emaus (22 rooms sleeping 2, bar, restaurant, air-con, free wi-fi, free parking, close to sea, close to town centre)