The main town in Istria is Pula, located towards the south of the peninsula. The town is best known for its amazing Roman amphitheatre – called the Arena – which was built in the 1st century AD. Accommodation in Pula comprises of a mix of hotels in the centre and larger resort hotels in an area called Verudela.
There is also a very good selection of hostels and private rooms and apartments in Pula, so there’s clearly something for all budgets!
Pula has its own airport – see our Flights to Croatia page for details of flights from the UK to there. It is also possible to fly to Italy (Trieste or Venice) and then transfer across from there – see our Travelling from Italy section for more details.
Use the map/search box below to search for accommodation in Pula, or read on for listing of hotels and private accommodation in the town.
Accommodation in Pula – Hotels
Click through the following tabs to search for the different types of hotels in Pula.
Accommodation in Pula – Boutique Hotels
Accommodation in Pula – Hostels
- Boutique Hostel Joyce (Private rooms)
- Crazy House Hostel (Private rooms and beds in mixed dorms)
- Hostel Antique (Beds in mixed, male and female dorms)
- Hostel Ljiljana (Private rooms and apartments)
- Hostel Pula (Private rooms and beds in dorms)
- Hostel Step2 (Beds in mixed dorms)
- Riva Hostel Pula (Private rooms and beds in mixed dorms)
- Rock Hostel Pula (Private rooms and beds in small dorms)
- Youth Hostel Pula (Beds in mixed dorms)
Accommodation in Pula – Campsites
Accommodation in Pula – Villas
- Holiday Home Brioni Riviera (Sleeps 8, pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Holiday Home Maya (Sleeps 6, hot tub, garden, parking)
- Villa Nicole (Sleeps 6, pool, parking)
- Villa Seamare One (Sleeps 16, pool, hot tub, sauna, parking)
- Villa Yasmin (Sleeps 12, pool, parking, pets allowed)
Private Accommodation in Pula
- Online booking with Booking.com