Porec is one of the most popular resorts in Croatia, and every summer its population swells as the holidaymakers arrive. It’s a good place for families as Porec has a number of larger resort-type hotels, some offering all-inclusive deals. There, are, however, some smaller hotels in the centre of the town too. All in all, there’s plenty of choice for accommodation in Porec with something for every budget.
Located in Istria, Porec is easily reached by flying to the nearest airport Pula, and then transferring to the town by car or bus. See our Getting There by Air page for further details of which airlines fly from the UK to Pula; also see our Porec guide for full details on the town.
Search for accommodation in the town using the search box/map below:
Alternatively, take a look at our listing of the different types of accommodation in Porec below.
Accommodation in Porec – Hotels
Click through the following tabs to see for the different hotels in Porec.
Accommodation in Porec – Boutique Hotels
Accommodation in Porec – Villas
- Villa Ingrid (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, pets allowed)
- Villa Lidija (Sleeps 10 – pool, parking, garden)
- Villa Miraflores (Sleeps 6 – pool, parking)
- Villa Severina (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking, garden)
- Villa Valeta Porec (Sleeps 8 – pool, parking)
Hostels in Porec
- Hostel Alma 2 (Beds in mixed dormitories)
Campsites in Porec
- Camping Zelena Laguna (pitches – pool, beach, pets allowed)
- Materada Beach (mobile homes and safari camping – pool, beach)
- Naturist Camping Ulika (pitches – naturist campsite, pool, beach)
Private Accommodation in Porec
- Search for private accommodation with Booking.com