The small island of Solta – very close to Split – is almost always overlooked in favour of its more famous Dalmatian island neighbours such as Brac and Hvar. However, that’s a shame as Solta has much to offer and is also very easy to reach from the mainland! In terms of accommodation on Solta, there’s only a few hotels but those that do exist are exceedingly well regarded.
The five star Heritage Hotel Martinis Marchi is located in Maslinica on the western side of the island; it is housed in a 300 year old castle with a stunning pool and has a 5000 sq metre garden. The four star Hotel Paradise Punta is in Necujam on the north side of the island; the hotel has smartly decorated rooms, has a pool and is located right by a beach.
There’s also plenty of private accommodation – rooms, apartments and villas – meaning you can really enjoy the most of what Solta has to offer. Use the search box/map below to search accommodation on Solta (zoom in to see more choices):
Accommodation on Solta – Hotels
- Heritage Hotel Martinis Marchi (in Maslinica)
Villas on Solta
- House at the Beach (in Necujam – sleeps 8 + 3 – garden, parking, on the beach)
- Villa H63 (in Stomorska – sleeps 12 – pool, parking, pets allowed, located on the beach)
- Villa Ivana (in Rogac – sleeps 7 – garden, jacuzzi, walking distance to ferry)
- Villa Jadranka (close to Maslinica – 7 bedrooms + 4 bathrooms – pool, private beach, close to town centre)
- Villa Marvela (in Maslinica – sleeps 8 – pool, parking, fitness centre, hot tub, close to the sea)
- Villa Maslinica (in Maslinica – sleeps 6 + 1 – pool, parking, on the beach)
- Villa Talia (in Donje Selo – sleeps 10 – pool, parking, private beach)
- Villa Tudor (in Grohote – sleeps 6 – pool, pets allowed)
Accommodation on Solta – Apartments and Private Accommodation
- Search for more apartments and rooms on Solta on Booking.com