The trio that make up the (larger) Elafiti islands – Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan – are situated very close to Dubrovnik, so perfect for anyone that wants to base themselves in a tranquil setting but within touching distance of this beautiful city. These small islands have only a handful of accommodation options as they are relatively untouched by tourism (compared to other coastal resorts and islands) and are all considered somewhat of a hidden gem.
The islands are easily reached by ferry from Dubrovnik.
Take a look at options for accommodation on the Elafiti islands below:
Accommodation on the Elafiti Islands – Hotels
Villas on the Elafiti Islands
- Baywiew House (on Sipan, sleeps 8 + 2 children – pool, close to beach)
- Villa Authentica Lopud (on Lopud, sleeps 12 – pool, close to town centre)
- Villa Benessa (on Lopud, sleeps 8 – pool, private beach, close to town centre)
- Villa Ella (on Sipan, sleeps 10 – pool, parking, garden)
- Villa Lopud in Dubrovnik (on Lopud, sleeps 12 – pool, close to beach, close to town centre)
- Villa Tete Mare (on Lopud, sleeps 4 – close to town centre)
- Vonjovo Selo Villa (on Sipan, sleeps 10 – pool)
Private Accommodation on the Elafiti Islands
Search and book online with Booking.com on: