The trio that make up the (larger) Elafiti islands – Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan – are situated very close to Dubrovnik, so perfect for anyone that wants to base themselves in a tranquil setting but within touching distance of this beautiful city. Accommodation on the Elafiti islands is somewhat limited as they are relatively untouched by tourism (compared to other coastal resorts and islands) and are all considered somewhat of a hidden gem. Having said that, you can still choose from several hotels as well as apartments, rooms and villas.
The islands are easily reached by ferry from Dubrovnik.
Take a look at options for accommodation on the Elafiti islands using the search box/map below:
Accommodation on the Elafiti Islands – Hotels
Villas on the Elafiti Islands
- Baywiew House (on Sipan, sleeps 8 + 2 children – pool, close to beach)
- Villa Authentica Lopud (on Lopud, sleeps 12 – pool, close to town centre)
- Villa Benessa (on Lopud, sleeps 8 – pool, private beach, close to town centre)
- Villa Ella (on Sipan, sleeps 10 – pool, parking, garden)
- Villa Lopud in Dubrovnik (on Lopud, sleeps 12 – pool, close to beach, close to town centre)
- Villa Tete Mare (on Lopud, sleeps 4 – close to town centre)
- Vonjovo Selo Villa (on Sipan, sleeps 10 – pool)
Private Accommodation on the Elafiti Islands
Search and book online with Booking.com on: